Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friends

Connie Ross

Sunday, July 26, 2015
New CT For Lysisange -Praline And Whisper In The Wind -Praline

This is a beautiful tube.
She has many layers to
choose from go and
get yours today. I used
a matching kit by
Whisper In The Wind.






You can get this tube here:


IOS
http://inspirationsofscrapsfriends.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=355_354





 You can get the kit here:


PFD: 

S&CO: 

HANIA'S DESIGN:

MYSTICAL SCRAPS:

TTD: 

INSPIRATIONS oF SCRAPFRIENDS:

RENDERART WORLD: 

Here are some snags I made:










Please leave a comment here if you snag.
Thank You.

3 comments:

  1. tyvm for the snags love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so darling snagged a few thank you very much 💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Connie.I snagged a few.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I CT FOR:

I CT FOR:

Followers