Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friends

Connie Ross

Thursday, May 25, 2017
:: CT FOR KELLY LYNN DOLLS "REINA" AND KIZZED BY KELZ "COFFEE BACON LOVE" ::

Meet Reina! She was created in honor of Carrie Hogle's awesome first book series, Willing Surrender Trilogy, The keys to Reina's heart are coffee, bacon, and the love of her life James. I have also created a special kit to represent Reina, which will be available for purchase. 
This is a special kit created in honor of Carrie Hogle's awesome first book series, Willing Surrender Trilogy, The keys to Reina's heart are coffee, bacon, and the love of her life James. I have also created a special tube to represent Reina, which will be available for purchase.




You can buy the tube here:

Kizzed By Kelz



 You can buy the kit here:

Kizzed By Kelz

Here are a few snags I made:




Please leave a comment if you snag anything!
Thank you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I CT FOR:

I CT FOR:

Followers